Hello, Thanks for Visiting!
Matthew Fecher is an experienced and award-winning developer, leading successful projects for both Fortune 500 companies and start-ups. Matthew holds a degree in Computer Information Systems from Purdue University.
His work has been featured in FORTUNE, Business Insider, Engadget, USA Today, The Denver Post, Fast Company, Village Voice Westword and on several local TV stations.
In addition to a focus on native iOS (iPhone & iPad) development, he is the tech editor for the wildly-popular “iPhone For Dummies” book series (Wiley Publishing).
“Matthew Fecher did a rocking job in record time”
— Edward B, USA Today
“App developer Matt Fecher deserves much credit and praise”
— Ryan W, Salesforce CRM
“Matthew Fecher is a force of nature”
— Aure P, Ph.D., founder of AudioKit, author of RailsSpace (Ruby on Rails)
“Matt Fecher has probably created the best Swift open-source project in terms of code quality and completeness”
— Mitchell P, iOS Engineer/Apple Featured Developer
LET’S WORK TOGETHER!
Let’s talk about ways we can work together. For iOS or Web development, I can lead a project or work as part of a team. Email for availability.
• 2017: Currently ranked in the Top 40 Swift iOS Developers in America on Github, and #1 in Denver. (According to Github Awards). View Denver Rankings.
• Tech Editor of the biggest-selling book about Apple products of all time.
• Code is in dozens of apps currently in app stores worldwide
• Featured speaker at tech meetups and conferences
• Core-team member of AudioKit, the premiere library for working with music & audio in iOS, OSX, tvOS, and watchOS apps.
• Released apps to the app store in both Objective-C & Swift
• Creator of a #1 trending Swift repo on Github with over 1,000+ stars.
• Built apps for both Enterprise distribution and the App Store
• Books he has worked on have sold nearly 1.5 million copies